I'm far from alone in being annoyed by this. Heck, no less a personage than Gail Simone herself has explained in detail why a Lady Blackhawk/Huntress threesome WOULD NOT HAPPEN.
I mention this only because I believe there are only three logical explanations for this... this... this page.
1. Judd Winick, not happy with having set the stage for Black Canary to be destroyed as a character, has kidnapped James Robinson and - unbeknown to anyone - been ghostwriting James Robinson's work, in an effort to stay relevant and to destroy the rest of The Birds of Prey.
2. Hal's mind has been taken over by Hector Hammond again and this is Ollie's way of testing to see who is in the driver's seat by seeing if Hal agrees to a truly outlandish statement.
3. Ollie, being Ollie, is just yanking Hal's chain and Hal, being Hal, is refusing to admit that the rumors aren't true.
I'm inclined to believe it's #3 because... Ollie heard it from Dinah? Seriously? I find that more unbelievable than the idea of a Lady Blackhawk/Huntress/Hal Jordan threesome, for three good reasons.
1. A Kiss and Tell guy like Hal Jordan is going to keep quiet about pulling off a feat like that and not tell everyone himself?
2. Ollie isn't going to be the first one he brags to?
(Read the Secret Six #12 preview before reading this next line. It will be funnier that way.)
3. Dinah hears about Hal apparently getting two of her closest friends drunk and taking advantage and her reaction isn't to give Ragdoll and Deadshot company in the Soprano choir that Wonder Woman is forming?
It's bad characterization for Hal (who had a girlfriend, last I checked) and Ollie, even ignoring the sexism and cheapening of two of the DCU's cooler heroines.
Curiosity won't overwhelm me again.